Connect MetaMask to XRP Ledger Sidechain
This tutorial walks through the process of installing MetaMask, configuring it on the XRP Ledger EVM sidechain network, and importing an existing account using a previously generated private key.
1. Installing MetaMask
Install the MetaMask extension on your browser from https://metamask.io/download/ . The extension supports most desktop browsers.
2. Create an Account on MetaMask
To create a new account on MetaMask:
Click the MetaMask icon.
Choose Create Account.
Enter the Account Name.
3. Adding XRP Ledger EVM Sidechain to MetaMask
To add XRP Ledger EVM Sidechain to MetaMask:
Open the MetaMask extension.
Use the drop-down menu to choose Add Network.
Enter the XRP Ledger Devnet endpoint information.
- Network Name: XRP Ledger EVM Sidechain
- New RPC URL: https://rpc-evm-sidechain.xrpl.org
- Chain ID: 1440001
- Currency Symbol: XRP
- Block Explorer: https://evm-sidechain.xrpl.org